Automatic Roller Mill
Best in class milling efficiency and performance. The compact design of the grinding rolls is capable of controlling the roll clearance precisely, and thus to implement high efficiency and stable grain milling. The robust design of grinding rolls and frame construction can assure a long service life and best performance. The whole machine is controlled automatically with the help of the servo control system. It requires less work space lower cost of investment.
- Pneumatic control system for grinding rolls, engaging and disengaging.
- A feed inlet connected with level sensor stick which controls the RPM of feeding rollers automatically.
- Differentiated drive transmission to the grind rolls using special timing belt.
- Break and Grinding roll cleaning unit with brushes and scrapers with automatic disengaging function.
- Used for Wheat, maize, oats, barley, coffee and rice rava milling.